So Helpful Sundays: Paper Pyramid Gift Boxes
These boxes are too freaking adorable!
If you have any small gifts (like necklaces or bracelets) that need a cute wrapping - this is it. Try it out!
So Helpful Sundays: 5 Ways to Stay in Touch With Your Old Boss
Keeping in touch with an old boss is so helpful. These are some ways to KIT:
1. Holiday cards
2. Major life events (personal & professional)
3. Articles of interest
4. Social media
So Helpful Sundays: Tips for a More Fun (and Productive) Meeting
Ian’s Messy Desk brings us another great (and productive) set of tips - for meetings!
Some of my favorites:
- Social Time (starting meeting 10 minutes earlier with a social activity)
- Bread Winner (bringing food to meeting, rotation-based)
- Ideas To Go (presenting an idea for attendees to think about at the end of each meeting)
Additionally, here are some things that I love to see for meetings:
- Creating/collaborating a meeting agenda
- Rotate the speaker/moderator
- Estimate time for each portion of the agenda